A bunch of cute stuff to add to your winter wardrobe — and nothing is over $30.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, Momalot may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pair of super opaque high-waisted leggings to replace your favorite worn out pair
Promising Review: I was scared to purchase these at first especially in white! But I’m so glad I did they are super soft and not see through which is the best. I loved them some much I ordered in grey and Mauve. I use they for everything. A cute outfit, around the house and even working out. Can’t wait to get every color! — Roxanne
Get it from Amazon for $6.99+ (available in sizes S-XXL and in 18 colors)
2. A fluffy fleece pullover to throw on in lieu of walking out in public wrapped in a blanket
Get it from Amazon for $6.99+ (available in sizes S-XXL and in 18 colors).
3. A pair of faux-leather flats designed with a rubber sole so you can be comfy (and slip-free) all day
Promising review: “Definitely worth the money for a leather flat dupe! True-to-size with no break-in period since they’re not real leather but feels just as smooth. No toe cleavage and no weird noises when you’re walking. I wear between a 7 and 7.5 and bought the 7.5 in these to be on the safe side.” —Matt
Get them from Amazon for $17+ (available in sizes 5-13 and in six colors).
4. A pair of ultra-comfortable cuffed sweatpants designed with an elastic waist, pockets, and a stretchy material — you will literally live in these
Get it from Amazon for $8.99+ (available in sizes S-3X and in 73 colors).
5. A pair of adorable sneakers that are actually rainboots! They’re the perfect little waterproof rainboot and they come in a bunch of fun colors.
Promising review: “These are so fantastic!! I’m in love. Seriously best rain shoes I’ve ever worn. The quality seems really great, they are comfy, and look like real Chucks. I was worried that because of the rubber they might look bulky like clown shoes, but it’s not the case — they look great!” —Joanne
Get them from Amazon for $14.99+ (available in sizes 6-11, high and low top styles, and in six colors).
6. An oversized cable-knit cardigan you can throw on when you complain that it’s cold in the house but you’ve got the heat cranked and everyone else is hot
Promising review: “So soft and comfortable!! Fits really big though. I got an extra large, which is my normal size but definitely could’ve gone with a large. I would suggest sizing down. I love oversized sweaters though! It’s 100% acrylic so it doesn’t shrink, which is nice. It’s also super soft without being scratchy. I love the cable-knit design! It’s washed really well and I want it in all the other colors now!” —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $6.98+ (available in sizes S-XXL and in 10 colors).
7. A pair of super comfy ankle booties to throw on all the time — and if black is not your thing, they come in 52 colors and styles!!! FIFTY-TWO!
Promising review: “I have purchased two pairs of Soda Ankle Booties – one in khaki and one in black. I LOVE them! I am a size 10.5 and I have plantar fasciitis which causes me to have foot pain in most shoes I wear. These booties are the only attractive shoes I can wear to work all day that don’t leave me in agony when the workday is over! I buy a size 11 and insert a pair of Dr. Scholl’s into them to give me additional cushioning but they are so great. Enough heel to look good, not so much that they further harm my arches. I would highly recommend these booties to anyone looking for a great shoe at an amazing price!” —SarahK
Get it from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in sizes 5.5-11 and in 52 colors).
8. A color block cardigan that is for sure the perfect fall/winter sweater
Promising review: “Favorite cardigan! Goes with so many things and for the price, you can’t beat it! I’ve worn this with so many other shirts and absolutely love it, will be ordering more colors soon! Runs true to size!” —Virginia ellen
Price: $25.99+ (available in sizes S-XL and seven colors)
9. Actually affordable shearling ankle booties to keep your feetsies warm, your outfits stylish, and your wallet happy
Promising review: “I love suede shearling boots. I plan to wear it around the house in the winter. It’s every bit as nice as my Uggs without the price tag. I purchased the size 5 and it’s snug at first, but the fit will relax and be perfect for me. The shearling is very soft and warm.” —tie1cloud|
Price: $29.98+ (available in sizes 5-10 and five colors)
10. A cozy scarf you can wear all fall and winter long thanks to its versatility
Promising review: “Love these scarves! They’re super soft and comfy, very warm especially when wrapped a couple times, and they’re long enough that you can do that. They’re made really well, stitched hems so nothing falls apart, and they don’t shed heavily on black clothes which is great. My sister and I got these two to share and were very happy with them, especially for the price you can’t beat this purchase. Would highly recommend!” —Rebecca
Price: $10.99 (available in nine prints)
11. A cute pom-pom beanie to keep your ears nice ‘n toasty.
Promising review: “Phenomenal hats especially for the price. I wore one all day in New York and my head was always warm. They are made very well and aren’t cheap looking!” —Kaitlyn T.
Price: $12.99+ (available in 22 colors)
12. A basic pair of adorable wedge booties you’ll have NO problem matching with a ton of outfits.
Promising review: “I don’t normally write reviews unless I feel strongly about an item. I’ve had these boots for a few months now and I absolutely love them! I’m pretty much a true size 8 with my shoes and this boot was no exception — the size 8 fit perfectly with a little room for thicker socks if necessary. The boots are very comfortable. I’ve spent many hours holiday shopping (walking and standing in lines) in these boots with no discomfort and I mean no discomfort at all. The boots are adorable. I love the look of them with my jeans. Very rarely does great look and comfort come together in a boot/shoe but it does in this case, hence the 5-star rating.” —Joanne M. Carr
Price: $25+ (available in sizes 5.5-11 and nine colors)
13. A basic little henley — or in on other words, an easy layering piece you can dress up or down. Leather jacket, jean jacket, scarf, jeans, leggings…I dare you to find something this doesn’t pair with.
Promising review: “Awesome quality. Absolutely love this shirt. True to size, extremely comfy and warm. I wore it with jeans and booties and I got tons of compliments on it. About size: Follow size chart in the description, it is accurate.” —sunyirui
Price: $8.98+ (available in sizes S-XL and 11 colors/styles)
14. A color-blocked tee that can be dressed up or down. Just think of how stylish this will look underneath a jean jacket!
Promising review: “I absolutely LOVE this shirt! I ordered a medium, which is my normal size and it fits perfectly! I am 5’6 and about 155 lbs. Size 8/10 pants. It is so cute and seems like good quality! You can totally dress it up or down too!” —Lauren
Price: $9.99+ (available in sizes S-XXL and seven colors)
15. A simple beanie to take with you on all your winter adventures — even if that adventure is to the cute coffee shop down the street.
Promising review: “I wore this hat in winter, in Iceland! It looked great and kept me warm. Love it!” —Gerri Jackson
Price: Get a 2-pack for $21.99+ (available in 27 colors)
16. An oversized sweater so cozy, it will completely justify you wearing it every darn day.
Price: $22.99+ (available in S-XXL and sizes and 22 style/color combinations)
This will NOT be you this winter, that’s for sure.
Still want more? Check out the Momalot Amazon Store.
All purchases help support this blog and keep it up and running as a free resource for moms everywhere. Thank you in advance for your support! Plus you get super cute stuff for this Fall – score!