If you’re accepted as an advertiser you will be able to promote your company to a highly targeted group of amazing women.
The Momalot website demographic is 28-50, work at home moms interested in working at home, family, faith, and health and wellness. We care about the success, well-being and happiness of all of our viewers and advertisers. That is why we carefully craft each post and piece of content that is shared on this website. We also personally select every advertiser and do our best to ensure the quality and value for both advertiser and viewer.
We limit the number of promotions that run at any given time, so your campaign is given maximum attention and our viewers don’t feel overwhelmed. All of our ads are visible on mobile platforms.
Advertising and Sponsorship Opportunities:
Premium Button Ad – $75 per month
Side Image Ad – 125 x 125 image ad (static) placed on the top, righthand sidebar. Image repeats on all pages of the site and will link back to your website. Side Image Ads are offered on a monthly basis.
Sponsor a Contest – contact for pricing
Generate excitement and brand awareness in a contest exclusively featuring your company’s products or services. Giveaways run for 14 days. You will receive a dedicated blog post promoting the giveaway as well as social media and newsletter amplification. This is a wonderful way to increase your social followings, email sign-ups, and develop a buzz around your brand. Sponsor is responsible for shipping costs and shipping the product to the winner. Your prize should be valued at least $50.
Sponsored Blog Post – contact for pricing
A dedicated blog post promoting your business, website, and social media accounts. The theme must stay within the niche working from home, family or parenting, faith, or health & wellness. The post is written by the sponsor and includes 700 – 2,000 words, product or logo image, optimized images for social media, and an unlimited number of text links. We ad a small disclaimer. This post is amplified on our social media channels and in our newsletter.
Sponsored Review – contact for pricing
A dedicated blog post promoting your business, website, and social media accounts. The theme must stay within the niche working from home, family or parenting, faith, or health & wellness. The post is written by Momalot and includes 700 – 2,000 words, optimized image creation, and an unlimited number of text links. This post is amplified on our social media channels and in our newsletter.
Dedicated Email – contact for pricing
A newsletter mailing dedicated to your business. The copy is written by the sponsor and includes 400 – 1,000 words of text, two images, and unlimited links.
Webinar Promotion – contact for pricing
Looking to find leads for your direct sales opportunity? A Webinar is an excellent way to connect with moms who are interested in working at home, parenting, faith and wellness. Promotion includes an email sequence inviting our audience to participate in your webinar or call, a dedicated blog post advertising the webinar, social media amplification, and an email follow-up.
- We do NOT accept do-follow links! All links that stem from an advertisement or sponsored conversation will have the “nofollow” attribute added to it so that it’s in compliance with Google’s guidelines and policies. This is our benefit and yours.
- We do not accept advertisements for pre-launch business opportunities, lead generation systems, turnkey solutions, SEO companies, internet marketing programs, phone actresses, gambling sites, self-development, educational, or service-based direct sales companies, online psychics, penny stocks, Forex, or investment opportunities.
- Please be aware that we can only promote advertising from companies that we feel we can legitimately recommend to our readers. That means all advertisers will be personally vetted by Momalot.
- All ads are sold on a first come, first serve basis, so until payment is received the ad is still available for purchase by anyone.
- By placing any and all advertising orders with Momalot, the Advertiser agrees to our Terms of Service.