One day you’re looking in the mirror and realise that you are older than you ever imagined and you start to notice things like fine lines, and dare we even say, wrinkles. You think to yourself I’m not that old yet none-the-less there are the lines laughing and mocking from the other side of the mirror. Well don’t worry friends, you can turn back time with these 8 Simple Wrinkle Erasers that are sure to get you back to your younger looking self in no time!
Yes, of course wrinkles are just the natural process of things. They are caused when the collagen and elastin, that keep our skin looking firm and youthful, begin to decline. Cell production and cell quality also diminish over time resulting in wrinkles. These factors unfortunately are out of our control.
The influences that are within our control can easily be altered to provide us lasting benefits for younger looking skin. Read on as we share eight of the BEST ways you can reduce wrinkles and get younger looking skin. Then be sure to check out the BONUS material with even more ways to fight aging.
8 of the BEST Simple Wrinkle Erasers to Get Back to Your Younger Looking Self
- Stop smoking if you do (It’s #1 for a reason)
- Always wear sunscreen whether it’s cloudy or sunny and don’t sunbake. This one hurts my heart because I love the sun and a great tan. But the reality of it is that it really is harsh on our skin.
- Hydrate your skin by drinking half your weight in ounces of water daily. This means water, not coffee, not soda, but actual water. Nothing hydrates like water! That may seem like a lot – so be sure to check out this post about how to make drinking water more exciting, and this one here on how to spice up your water intake and stop drinking soda.
- Use skincare products with antioxidants – check out our 9 Essential Skincare Favorites. remarkable products like Modere Liquid Biocell can delay it for decades. (Hallelujah! Read our full report here.)
- Reduce stress. Try reading, exercising, meditating or other simple remedies that won’t cost you a fortune.
- Reduce alcohol use. Over-indulging can put enormous strain on your system and will accelerate the formation of wrinkles.
- Eat healthy by incorporating plenty of fruits and vegetables in your daily diet.
- Sleep between 7-9 hours each night! This is when our body is in repair mode. They call it “beauty rest” for a reason!
Bonus! Even more wrinkle erasers to zap signs of aging and keep your skin looking younger
- Eat fish three times a week. Great for the skin and overall health.
- Check with your doctor about taking supplements, your diet may be lacking some of the important ones.
- Use an eye gel like this one for the delicate skin around the eyes nightly.
- Facial scrubs remove the build up of dead cells that can increase the appearance of wrinkles, try this weekly.
- Use natural skin care products that will nourish your skin and give it lots of vitamins and minerals to help it stay fresh and healthy.
- Jojoba oil resembles the skins natural oils. Dab this around the eyes to keep wrinkles at bay.
- Take vitamin C supplements and use products that contain vitamin C, it will help boost your collagen.
- Start a good skincare routine as soon as possible. Prevention is easier than the cure.
- Honey is known worldwide for it’s beneficial abilities. Use a honey mask weekly. Simply apply the honey to your face and neck and leave for 30 minutes then rinse off. This mask will “feed” your skin with nutrients.
- Aloe Vera and Avocado oil both have the ability to prevent the skin from drying out; they are both used to improve the skins elasticity.
- A soothing way to help achieve a wrinkle-free face is to lie on your back with your knees elevated by placing a pillow or cushion beneath them. Try this when you are watching TV or reading.